This morning, HyperTrace 2.0 and HyperTrace Pro 2.0.1 were released. As usual, you can learn more about these apps by visiting their page.
This is a major update for the app, including an overhauled UX design, performance improvements, a ton of feature additions, and some bug fixes. Overall, this update brings the app from a simple proof-of-concept to a professional tool.
Accordingly with the addition of pro-only features, the pricing for the pro version has been raised from $0.99 to $2.99.
2.0.1 – 2018-08-31
- Cached saved reports not getting removed from the cache after deleting. (Pro only)
2.0 – 2018-08-31
- New navigation with drawer.
- Hot-swappable graph color themes.
- “Thermal (Reverse)” graph color theme.
- “Grayscale” theme graph color theme.
- “Grayscale (Reverse)” graph color theme.
- “Blue to Red” graph color theme.
- “Red to Blue” graph color theme.
- “Traffic Light” graph color theme.
- “Traffic Light (Reverse)” graph color theme.
- Persistent traceroute lookup history.
- Settings screen.
- About screen.
- Savable Reports (Pro only).
- Spanish (US) translation.
- Graph “Live Report” title replaced by theme selector.
- Banner ad overlapping launcher button on main screen if keyboard proportionally large for the screen.